SO SiCK and EViL!
Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm so sick! I have fever kasi. It started yesterday, Saturday, May 23. 


===


Photobucket

Oha Oha? Ang Evil diba?

Eto pa oh, sa facebook. 

Evil Much?

Double Evil na anoh?

Labels: ,


2 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
So Funny! = ))
Feeler na gali, Biga-on pa gyud. = ))
So Effin Tired! o_0
Oh Yeah! Aha! Aha! = ))
BOYS OVER FLOWERS.♥
TV 1100 CHiNA PHONE.♥
REAL LiFE CLOSE FRiENDS-♥
WEiRD. o_0
Graduation Day..♥
BhabieJhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com