TV 1100 CHiNA PHONE.♥
Sunday, May 17, 2009







I just had a new cellphone namedly TV 1100 China Phone. My father bought it at UniTop, a store in Cebu with mom and I last May 15, 2009. The cp only cost Php3, 350. At first, nahirapan akong gamitin yun kasi maraming mga achuchu yung phone pero I'm getting used to it.


For more informations about the cellphone; Click.Click.Click.

Labels:


0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
REAL LiFE CLOSE FRiENDS-♥
WEiRD. o_0
Graduation Day..♥
BhabieJhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest
♥..Bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest..♥
UNUPDATED-♥
MY CLASSMATES' BDAYS ON MARCH!!!!
NAT- NATiONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST
NAKiLiG NA NAGSiSi.
MOCKNAT && 4TH PER. TEST.
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com