So Effin Tired! o_0
Friday, May 22, 2009

My body is sooo tired and I don't know why. Maybe because I always sleep late. Maybe this is the end of me and tomorrow baka nasa cemetery na ako.  Gaaaaaad! Kahit masakit na kamay ko, patuloy parin ako sa pagta-type nito.  

What a wasted post. 

Labels:


0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
Oh Yeah! Aha! Aha! = ))
BOYS OVER FLOWERS.♥
TV 1100 CHiNA PHONE.♥
REAL LiFE CLOSE FRiENDS-♥
WEiRD. o_0
Graduation Day..♥
BhabieJhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest
♥..Bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest..♥
UNUPDATED-♥
MY CLASSMATES' BDAYS ON MARCH!!!!
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com