Oh Yeah! Aha! Aha! = ))
Tuesday, May 19, 2009


I just finished watching Boys Over Flowers on mysoju today. I'm so happy  and so was the ending of Boys Over Flowers. Now, I don't need to stay up soo late 'cause I've done watching Boys Over Flowers. I think I wanna watch it again and again.

 
Click the image for better viewing.

I soo  So Yi Jeung. He has the cutest smile ever.  I also like Jun Pyo. He's a hottie but I more more like So Yi Jeung. 

Labels:


2 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
BOYS OVER FLOWERS.♥
TV 1100 CHiNA PHONE.♥
REAL LiFE CLOSE FRiENDS-♥
WEiRD. o_0
Graduation Day..♥
BhabieJhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest
♥..Bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest..♥
UNUPDATED-♥
MY CLASSMATES' BDAYS ON MARCH!!!!
NAT- NATiONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com