REAL LiFE CLOSE FRiENDS-♥
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chelsea.♥ *Chelsea Faye "Ching-Ching" Ewican - This girl always makes you happy everytime she's with you. She's a strong and talented girl. She's also a concern citizen. When she sees you crying, she'll talk to you and ask "Why are you crying?". She's fun to be with and a friendly one. She's a person who acts like a crazy girl to everyone but deep inside her heart, she's hurting. She's a close friend of mine and a friend to everyone. we've been friends since God knows when. She may not be a real genius but almost everyone in school knows her. One best thing about her is that she's always their when you need her even though she have her own problems to be solved. That's all I can say about her. :]

Cates.♥ *Kim "Cates" Akiatan - She's one of my close friends too. This girl is called "Ngenius Bookworm" in our room. This girl acts kinda boyish and sometimes wear some boyish clothes.  This girl has the beauty and brains too. Madali syang magtampo pero sa isang paglalambing mo lang sa kanya, hindi na sya magtatampo. She's not that popular in school 'cause she'll just be in the room, reading a book. She's also a talkative and talented girl. Sometimes, madali lang akong mapikon nito pero it's just okay for me kasi pag nagtampo na ako sa kanya, she'll ask for a forgiveness and I'll forgive her naman. Sometimes rin, siya rin ang mapipikon ko but we can be friends again by me, asking for forgiveness. hehe. That's all I can say 'bout her. :]

Jessa *Jessa May "Jess" Dividina - She's beautiful. She's also fun to be with. What I like about her is that she'll make me happy and laugh when we're bored. Not only with me but with the others too. She sometimes share secrets to me. She's almost like me when it comes to computer and internet stuffs 'cause both of us are addicted to it especially in a site called JamLegend. haha. We're not that close to each other at school but we became close friends here in the net world especially in YM. She always wear a smile. She's sometimes mataray but you can get used to it. hehe. That's all I can say about her. :]

Czarina.♥ *Czarina "Czar" Mendaros - She's a beautiful girl. Almost all the boys in school have a crush on her. She have the beauty and the brains. She's also a sporty girl. She's not only sporty but she's also a talented girl. She can sing and dance. She had been coupled by many boys but only one was in her heart and it's a close friend of mine too. Some people say she's O.A. and a flirt but honestly, she told me, she's just being herself. She's also like Cates. She sometimes wear kinda boyish clothes. She's a blue lover. She always wear clothes that are colored blue. haha. She's also fun to be with.  She sometimes share secrets to me just like Jessa. We became close friends 'cause of our mothers. Why? 'Cause my mother is the School Treasurer and her mother is the School Auditor of the PTCA in school. That's all I can say about her. :]

Lady Love.♥ *Lady Love Bangquiao - A close friend of mine too. We've been friends since we've been classmates. lelz. She has the beauty and the brains. She also came in a rich family. lelz. Mura ni sya'g buang basta makakita'g gwapo, makita niya iya crush, idol og uban pa. lelz. That's what I like about her kay makatawa man ko niya basta in-ana siya. haha. Bisa'g in-ana na siya, muhilak gyud na siya sometimes kay tungod anang naa'y mo ingon niya'g makahurt niya. I comfort her naman sometimes. Sometimes nga, she'll comfort me if ako ang muhilak. She's also a talented girl. She can sing but just for fun. lelz. That's all I can say about her. :]

MJ.♥ *Mary Joy Bolongon - She's beautiful actually. Boys drool over her. haha. I kid. We're not classmates actually but because of YM, we became close friends. She always tell me some of her secrets and kung unsa nay mga nahitabo sa iya life especially iya love life. hehe. Sometimes I get irratated with her kasi sometimes, kung asa nga time nga busy ko, dira sad sya mag-sturya about stuffs and things pero sometimes okay nalang na nako kay maanad ra sad ko. hehe. Also, because of her, I met new friends. That's all I can say about her. :]


Cassie.♥*Cassandra Truz - A seatmate, classmate, and close friend. We've been seatmates since Gr. 5 and classmates since Gr. 2. We've been close friend since Gr. 5, too. Malakas ang kanyang sex appeal sa boys kaya many boys had a crush on her pero isa lang ang nasa puso nya and it's JC James Carnacer. JC's 2 years younger than Cassandra but she don't care 'cause age doesn't matter. Hanggang MU lang muna sila ngayon kasi the very first rule in Cassandra's family is that "No Boyfriends first. Study first before that.". Marami akong alam noh? Close friends kasi kami. haha. She also tell me some of her secrets and tell me not to tell it to others but time comes, I just can't help it but I tell it to others na. She forgives me naman. hehe. One last thing, she's beautiful. That's all I can say about her. :]




GROUP 6.♥

GROUP 6 (MATH)

 - Members of the group:

*Cassandra T. - The Ms. Kikay Girl in the group. She always wear kikay/girly clothes. :]
*Chelsea E. - The Joker in the group. She always makes us, groupmates happy. :]
*Michelle T. - The Partner in Crime of Chelsea. Both of them make us, groupmates happy. :]
*Ariane Y. - The Ms. Quiet Girl in the group "kunuhay". You thought at first that dili kaayo siya motabi pero when you get along with her, your wrong pala. :]
*Kimberly M. - The Ms. Singing Sensation in the group. She has the voice of a singer. haha. :]
*John Carl J. - The Mr. Emo in the group. He's an emo daw sabi niya. He wear eyeliners and style his hair. :]
*Kiersten P. - The Mr. Gangster in the group. He sometimes wear and do what the gangsters have to wear and to do. :]
*While me, The Ms. Computer Girl in the group. I'm addicted to computer kasi especially when it have net connection. :]

Labels:


0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
WEiRD. o_0
Graduation Day..♥
BhabieJhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest
♥..Bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest..♥
UNUPDATED-♥
MY CLASSMATES' BDAYS ON MARCH!!!!
NAT- NATiONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST
NAKiLiG NA NAGSiSi.
MOCKNAT && 4TH PER. TEST.
TiRiNG DAY NGA PERO HAPPY DAY NAMAN. :3
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com