Graduation Day..♥
Friday, May 1, 2009

I arrive at school earlier than I expected. Since, it's still too early, I just went to the Gabaldon Building of my school. Ako gi tan-aw ang venue where we will held our Graduation Program. I mesmerized everything there. Since, it's still early, Nag-stay sa lang ko ngadto. Then kadugayan, nangabot na ang ubang graduates to echurva-echurva. I was in the other side of the Gabaldon Building when I saw my past crush at the other side.He even saw me. :P ..When it was 7:30 past, Ni-adto na ko sa PTCA, I got the things needed for the mass; Toga, Mass Offerings and Etc. Freegie and Samantha was with me when going to Church. They helped me bring the other mass offerings. When we were in the church, we we're amazed of what we saw. Kami pa diay nilang Freegie og Sammy ang girls sa Vi-EMERALD section ang naa sa church. So, we we're shy to go there. Until nidaghan na mi, so that's the time na nilinya mi. Amo dayong gipanghatag ang mass offerings sa mga selected pupils na magdala, apil na ko ato. hehe. :] .. Then, while waiting for the mass to finish, we just take pics of ourselves wearing our togas. When the mass was finished, we stopped and we prepared. Then, nisolod na mi sa church, sa center aisle pa gyud. Mura'g coronation kunuhay. haha. :P Then after that echurva2x, the graduation mass started. After the mass, Ms. Jayme, the Vi-EMERALD's beloved adviser, gave each of my classmates and I a scapular. After that, we had our picture taking at the church. :] Formal ayo mi'g mga pose. My classmates and I want to have a wacky pose man ta gali pero we can't. :[ Then, we went there to Blessed "I don't know", I forgot. We prayed there. Then after, we take several pics. hehe. CamWhore man ming Vi-EMERALD. harhar. After that, we went back to school. When we we're there at our room, we had our snacks. Then after our snacks, we went to the first quadrangle to have our picture taking. The photographer was the husband of our beloved Guidance Counselor, Mrs. Bonocan. When it was Vi-EMERALD's time to have our picture taking, Mrs. Bonocan was the one arranging us to where we will pose and echurvaler. I was beside our beloved Principal, Dr. Florencia P. Caballes. hehe. :] Then, picture2x na. :] We even want to have a wacky pose but Mrs. Bonocan will not allow. :[ After that picture taking, we went back to our classroom. Ms. Jayme told us that we can go home and we will be back at 1:00 P.M. but I didn't go home 'cause my mom's here in the PTCA office. So after Ms. Jayme made some echurvaler, my classmates went home and of course me, I was roaming around the school. hehe. :] I had my lunch when it was 12:00 already. Then, I rested for a while. 

Afternoon came and it was already 1:00. Some of my classmates&&schoolmates where nagsidatingan na. So, we prepared na and etc. When it was still our free time, we take some pics of ourselves wearing the togas we borrowed. When it was 2:30 past, we lined up na for the Processional. Good thing, the HONOR PUPiLS are the first in the line and good thing, I'm one of them pero 2nd to the last honor lang ako. It's okay ra man sad for me 'cause out of 583 Gr. Six graduates this year, I'm one of the honor pupils. Back to the Processional, so ayun nga, we lined up and prepared. When it was already 2:50 past, the Processional started. When, we were still walking on the viranda, I feel na the pressure. haha. :P After the Processional, we waited for the Emcee to start the program. Then the program started after a few minutes. Prayer was the first part of the program lead by Mr. Ylaya. Then, the singing of the National Anthem lead by Ms. Ragaza was the 2nd part. Then, welcome message by Mrs. Zapanta. Ang pag-ingon sa total number of graduates by Dr. Caballes was next. Then, sunod kay ang pag "Iforgot" ni Mrs. Zapanta sa mga graduates. Then next was giving of diplomas. After that, a message given from our beloved mayor, Mayor Jonas Cortes was followed. Then some message from Mrs. Zapanta and the others after. Next was the giving of Awards for the Honor Pupils. Of course, apil na ko ato. :P The awards given for me were; a token from Dr. Soon Ruiz, a silver medal from Mayor Jonas Cortes and a bronze medal for being the 13th Honorable Mention. :P After giving the awards, we had the singing of our Graduation Song. After that, we also sang our Graduation Class Song. While we we're singing the GCS, Mrs. Bonocan told the graduates to give thanks to our beloved teachers since the day we started studying at MCCS. She also said that, give also thanks to your parents for their full support and more. While Mrs. Bonocan was saying those, I can't help it and I cried pero not that much. You know naman me diba, I'm kinda emotional. hehe. :] We even forgot to have our clear Recessional because some of the graduates where not there already at the 1st Quadrangle. lelz. After the graduation, we went back to our classroom to return the toga and the cap we used. :] After that, Ms. Jayme told us that we will still go back at school the next day until Friday cames. She also said that we can already go home. After that, we said our byes na. My family and I with Frendces went to KFC (ParkMall) to celebrate. After we ate there, we roam around ParkMall. While roaming around, I saw two of my classmates eating at the same restaurant with their families. The two classmates were Lady Love and Kiersten. :] We went home after we roam around. For me, APRIL 1, 2009 was one of the bestest day of my entire life. :[[ I'll always remember it.


Extra Infos. :]


1. Everytime I hear the song "Journey", I sometimes cry 'cause that song always remind me of my Elementary Graduation. :[[

 2.When I'm typing about this entry, I had teary eyes na. :[

Labels: ,


0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
BhabieJhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest
♥..Bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net 1rst Contest..♥
UNUPDATED-♥
MY CLASSMATES' BDAYS ON MARCH!!!!
NAT- NATiONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST
NAKiLiG NA NAGSiSi.
MOCKNAT && 4TH PER. TEST.
TiRiNG DAY NGA PERO HAPPY DAY NAMAN. :3
i MiSS HiM NA!!!! :((
GSP PRE-CAMP. <3
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com