I Feel So Sick "Again"!
Friday, May 29, 2009

The title says it all. Yeah, it's true. My stomach sometimes ache. Tapos, it's like, I don't wanna eat. Am I cursed? =))

Labels: ,


0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
Feel Well and Just Dreamt about ...
TAGGED! You're IT! haha. >:)
SO SiCK and EViL!
So Funny! = ))
Feeler na gali, Biga-on pa gyud. = ))
So Effin Tired! o_0
Oh Yeah! Aha! Aha! = ))
BOYS OVER FLOWERS.♥
TV 1100 CHiNA PHONE.♥
REAL LiFE CLOSE FRiENDS-♥
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com