Feel Well and Just Dreamt about ...
Sunday, May 24, 2009

I feel well now. My fever was gone.Thanks so much Lord God, Jesus, Mama Mary, All Saints In Heaven and all. Love you!

===

Oh yeah, I just dreamt about Boys Over Flowers. Akala mo kung ano na anoh? Wala ata sa dream ko si Jun Pyo tsaka si Woo Bin. 'Di ko sila napansin ehh. Bwuahahaha.

Labels: ,


0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
TAGGED! You're IT! haha. >:)
SO SiCK and EViL!
So Funny! = ))
Feeler na gali, Biga-on pa gyud. = ))
So Effin Tired! o_0
Oh Yeah! Aha! Aha! = ))
BOYS OVER FLOWERS.♥
TV 1100 CHiNA PHONE.♥
REAL LiFE CLOSE FRiENDS-♥
WEiRD. o_0
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com