Wonder Girls. ♥♥
Friday, June 19, 2009

Wonder Girls



WONDER GiRLS



At first, I thought that Wonder Girls is just another Korean Group but when I heard them sing, I was amazed by how they sang their songs and the tunes of it. Gaaaaaad. I love them. *wow* Nobody, Saying I Love You, Stupid, Irony, So Hot and Take It are the songs sang by WG that I heard recently. They're really amazing, not only them but also their dance moves. *lol*

Thanks to Jessa and Chelsea for telling me this group. ;]

Labels:


0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
Happy Advance...
1st day of classes in SJA. o_0
Yehey!!!!
I Feel So Sick "Again"!
Feel Well and Just Dreamt about ...
TAGGED! You're IT! haha. >:)
SO SiCK and EViL!
So Funny! = ))
Feeler na gali, Biga-on pa gyud. = ))
So Effin Tired! o_0
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com