I'M BACK! ((:
Friday, January 7, 2011

I think it's been a year since I last updated my blog. HAHA! I've been busy with school kasi. Didn't have much time to update my blog. >,< This is ok na rin kasi I've lessen my addict-ness in computer. haha! ;DDDD

0 Person(s) Love Me.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

lalalala~
♥ Saranghae, your smile brighter than blue sky, your soft gentle touch, from your lovely smile to your loving heart, Saranghae, Saranghae.. :]



Persons Loves Me
Person(s) is/are Currently Viewing This Blog

speak;up
flashbacks;
Audition Online Dance Battle
Wonder Girls. ♥♥
Happy Advance...
1st day of classes in SJA. o_0
Yehey!!!!
I Feel So Sick "Again"!
Feel Well and Just Dreamt about ...
TAGGED! You're IT! haha. >:)
SO SiCK and EViL!
So Funny! = ))
http://nahzbate.blogspot.com